Orbit Network INC has moved beyond with blockchain. They have the fastest lead times, scalable operations, and real-world experience in building and linking blockchain technology and business — across various platforms.
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology that is having a powerful impact on health care, mobility, automobile energy, etc. This momentum is also gathering in the area of fundraising and crowdfunding.
There are two types of crowdfunding crypto tech available, Initial Coin Offering and Security Token Offering and Orbit Network offers fundraising systems with both ICO and STO.
What’s the difference between ICO and STO?
On the surface, both Initial Coin Offering and Security Token Offering follow a similar process where an investor receives utility tokens in exchange for money invested in a company/project. This token represents their investment. The difference lies in the unregulated and regulated environment.
|ICO (Initial Coin Offering)
ICO was the first crowdfunding option that came up in the blockchain ecosystem. These gained a lot of traction since the beginning of 2017. This allows starting a fundraising campaign for a company or a project from anywhere in the world.
|STO (Security Token Offering)
STO brings about a regulation to the blockchain-based crowdfunding platforms and guarantees investors as they raise funds using tokens issued in a blockchain.
ICO and STO with Orbit Network INC
According to the Orbit Network, ICO is the latest trend in cryptocurrency. There are predictions about a legal ICO framework being implemented in the future.
Orbit Network’s project development has large deployments, high availability, highest reliability, and they offer optimized full node systems.
The ICO package of ERC20 and ERC721 development has a starting price of 199,000$, whereas an STO development at ONCS has a starting price of 399,000$.
Orbit Network’s Design Philosophy
All of the projects of Orbit Network include an approach that emphasizes highly secure solutions along with the highest reliability and availability.
Orbit Network INC Architecture
- Abstraction: Any number of Crypto modules can be swapped out without affecting other modules.
- Contract Layer: Responsible for processing transaction requests and determining if transactions are legitimate
- Producing B2B contracts: These are based on ERC-20, ERC-223, ERC-721, ERC-777, and many more Token standards and confirming the correctness of the set of transactions that constitute a block.
- Identity: Enables the development of a trusted root during the setup of blockchain blocks, the authentication, and validation of identities or system entities during network activity.
- API’s: Enables clients and applications to interface to blockchains with their pre-existing technology.
- Communication Layer: Responsible for peer-to-peer message transport between the nodes.
- Customer Needs: All the projects can be fully customized according to customers’ requirements.
It is crucial to hire a consultant for a successful ICO and STO campaign. You have nothing to fear if you have a legitimate project and want funds to create your product/service.
Start your next crowdfunding campaign with Orbit Network INC.
Get a free quote today.