It’s been over a year and the proposed GDPR fines against Marriott and British Airways haven’t been finalized yet. Lawyers argue the delay stems from the challenge of setting a precedent that puts a bite into regulators’ actions but doesn’t get dismantled in court for overreach.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now